"Invisible threads are the strongest ties."
Maintaining connections with loved ones is an important part of a satisfying life. As social beings, humans look to relationships for emotional support, playfulness, partnership, and intimacy.
Often, the stressors of life take a toll on relationships, causing problems between partners or even exacerbating underlying tensions which had been previously manageable or unnoticed. Couples therapy provides the additional support to explore and repair these relationship ruptures.
Common reasons couples seek counseling include:
- Difficulty with communication
- Frequent arguing or interpersonal conflict
- Sexual or intimacy issues
- Facing a medical illness of one or both partners
- Concerns about parenting
- Managing family stressors
- Working through major life changes
- Preparing for marriage
Whatever your reasons are for considering couples therapy, it would be my pleasure to hear your story and help you find a solution. To get started, please contact me for a free phone consultation.