"There are three things extremely hard: steel, a diamond, and to know oneself."
As part of my clinical practice, I provide comprehensive psychological evaluations for children and adults. My approach to assessment is actively collaborative; together, we will develop a personalized plan to tailor the test battery to your specific questions and needs. Once the testing is complete, I will provide you with a feedback session as well as a complete report detailing the results and all recommendations.
Types of Assessment
There are many reasons why a person might seek a psychological assessment, including questions you have about yourself or questions another health care provider has regarding your care and treatment recommendations.
IQ and intellectual functioning
- Academic strengths/weaknesses
- Accommodations for testing
- ADHD and problems with attention/focus
- Diagnostic clarity for another provider
- Understanding your personality style
- Understanding patterns in relationships
- Behavioral problems in children or teens
- Pre-surgical psychological screenings
- Additional mental health questions you might have
- Evaluations and tests requested by teachers, doctors, or employers
If you have questions about psychological testing, or if you have a question not listed above, please contact me to discuss whether I'm able to perform the assessment that you're seeking. If I cannot, I will do my best to refer you to someone who can.